another chapter

8/01/2011 02:32:00 PM / Posted by Meanniee /


When everything gets to a place where I don’t know how to go on, I play a game. Tell myself that it’s the end of a journey, leave the luggage behind, clear my memory, and start over like a new leaf.

I am still not sure how this game ends each time, but the beginnings are always so relieving. The acknowledgement that life has just begun, makes me stupidly happy. For a day or so.

I know re-booting, reformatting my hard drives will takes its toll one day. maybe I am already close to the end. But there’s nothing to be afraid of the end if there’s nothing to be excited of before. Don’t be afraid, I tell myself.

Still. Today is not that day to start over. Give me a week. Or more.

1 comments:

Comment by hdyhhmzh on August 5, 2011 at 8:40 PM

this post is making me sad. why la why?

Post a Comment