OMG moment

11/16/2011 10:42:00 PM / Posted by Meanniee /

brought along mom to watch immortals just now. she is my movie mate now. she has the ability to talk, squeal, complain while picking her teeth during a movie.


so... 10 minutes into the movie, henry cavill or rather "Theseus" sprint out from a corner to rescue his mom. naked. half naked. my jaw dropped. then i reach out to grab more popcorns, and i felt my mom's hand paused in the popcorn cup. she p.a.u.s.e.d. like all the blood has drained from her fingers back to her... ahem* heart. and all motion is suspended.

then after a few seconds, she came to her senses and retrieve her hand from the popcorn cup. i was grinning from my left temple to my right. even if she doesn't understand what's the movie about, i am sure she will enjoy the visual stimulations.

arggh.... nothing a sweaty six pack and a stupendous good looks couldn't do to put a smile on a lady now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment