a night, maybe

9/20/2012 11:49:00 PM / Posted by Meanniee /


there was a time when we would gather on weekends, play ping pong, hide and seek, ride bicycles, buy ice tubes, sit around a board game for 5, playing away while eating our 20 cents ice tubes.

we broke a vase, burned peanuts with candles, made fun of each other, laughed so hard... that i pee-ed my pants... literally. and you guys laughed even harder.

we didn't know each other well, we didn't care enough, but we know, those were good times. those were the best.

now, i am not my-ten-year-old-self , you are not your-ten-year-old-self, but i miss those five ten-year-olds. i miss us.

1 comments:

Snow on October 31, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I almost forgot u pee-ed in your pants... hahaha, i think that was ping-pong time... Yeah, those days still play a big part in me and u guys deserve special place in my heart... Speaking of that, now u chose Mahjong over me d!!!! Called you few times also u were mahjongingn not comin out.. :(

Post a Comment