the week after

10/28/2011 02:37:00 PM / Posted by Meanniee /


finally a sunny friday afternoon after almost a whole week of rainy days. i have recovered from the japan trip exhaustion and can already feel my legs up to my last tiny toe. no longer have the excuse of laying down. still, i find no motivation to get out of my bed. mostly doing the eating, reading, watching videos in the same spot. such a bad lifestyle. don't fault me now.


okay. let's get things rolling soon. soon... i mean next week. at least set out a list of things i could do during this indefinite break. start with finishing the game of thrones series. no pressure and totally not helping my future what-so-ever. but since i already bought them i should at least put up a effort to read them. then. the guitar desperately needs strings replacement. the piano needs a i-dunno-how-much service. maybe get a desktop. the phone could wait now. try researching online for my next move. and... maybe. it's a good time to visit sis. at least she will feed me and i could be free from home+nagging+reality for a week or so.

just the other day, niece #1 was knocking on my door, to pass me a copy of the Sunday Star. she said it was from me dad. it's really ironic cause every time i am not working me dad would pass me a copy of Sunday Star newspaper. without a word. apparently they have the most comprehensive classified ads page. we don't communicate that much. but thanks to my brother, i have niece #1 and niece #2 to be the messengers between us. to come to think of it it must be niece#2 who broke the news to dad. cause mom definitely didn't announce that. she was too ashamed to do it.

ps: i still have some mandatory souvenirs to dispose. should probably do it before they expires.


Labels:

1 comments:

WL Amanda Ong on October 31, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Get a grip and work things up slowly...remember to pass me a souvenir...^^

Post a Comment