cravings... satisfied

1/17/2012 09:56:00 AM / Posted by Meanniee /

as per every Tuesday, i dragged myself to yoga in the early morning. i am starting to dread these workout sessions and find myself making up excuses the night before every session. it is especially torturous when i only manage to fall asleep at three and have to wake up at six thirty in the morning.


this morning, i could barely open my eyes let alone moving my frozen limbs. and i was surrounded by women twice my age, stretching their arms, lifting their thighs, twisting their butt... all while balancing with just one feet on the ground. but when i saw my mom giving up and just slump onto the mat, i felt better.

however, today was NOT just horrible... but it was bordering on insanity. throughout the 1 hour session, i was so mentally tired, physically in pain, and OBSESSED with lamb chops.

out of nowhere, i started picturing a plate of scrumptious lamb chops in my head. i dug even deeper when i imagined the sauce pouring over the chops and nearly collapse when i thought i smelt the taste of the divine.

i thought, if i could have a lamb chop now, my life is complete.

after what seems like eternity, the yoga session was over. i was half mad with this thought and literally choke myself with a mouthful of saliva. i am so freaking hungry. i could certainly devour a whole lamb by now.

after shower, i sacrificed my much needed after-yoga-nap, and sprinted out to the Hailam coffee shop nearby, and ordered a lamb chop before i could sit down.

i have never felt so pumped up, so starved, so crazy awaiting a meal. i am almost hysterical, so elated... so high... and i felt so blessed to be alive. to experience hunger, that builds up to a desire so great, that i could go to the extend to sacrifice my sleep for it.

then the chop arrived. then i ate it. then i felt so full, then i went back. then i sleep.

arrrggghhhh... aren't you feeling great to be alive? i certainly do today!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment