killing me softly

1/15/2012 09:48:00 PM / Posted by Meanniee /

staying at home full time jobless is suicidal. especially with a mom breathing down your neck constantly.

Nicole Kidman named her daughter Sunday because she stated that Sundays are when the family gathers and hence, always gives her a warm fuzzy feeling. for me, Sundays are nice when all the family members are out and i am all alone in the house.

i felt at last, i can walk around the house without my pants on and eat at odd hours and do whatever. but of course now i have to remember to feed the dogs.

but today, my Sunday peace is broken when mom came back from her weekly mahjong session, stormed into my room, and blabber non-stop. she then realised i was having my earphones on, promptly pull them off, and told me that she is embarrassed for some of her mahjong buddies found out that i was bumming at home and asked her why. and that she has also given my number to a son of her mahjong buddies. and she sternly warned me that if he decided to call i should talk to him and yada yada yada...

i felt really pissed for she has interrupted my peace of mind and that she gave my number away. who does she think she is??!!!

now i just have to get another number. i seriously don't give a f8ck.

1 comments:

Comment by hdyhhmzh on January 16, 2012 at 2:51 PM

adoyai! hang in there. hihi.

Post a Comment