loving sunday

3/18/2012 02:21:00 PM / Posted by Meanniee /

the short course started last week. finally. it was just soft skills being taught, for the whole of the 1st week. and i could barely make it through the last 2 days.

the point now is. i am starting to feel some sense of weekends. being jobless for the past 5 months and bumming at home is only fun if you have a solid plan or if you are dying.

towards the end of my long vacation i could barely wake up before noon and stay sane. not to mentioned it's really no fun shopping online when the savings are dwindling.

so no more indulging in retail therapy or food therapy from now on. i am living very frugally and am basically starved half of the time. okay. maybe i am exaggerating but i felt like i am starved!

it's Sunday today. and nice gloomy weather. i just ate some good home-cooked food and i have my lappie just in front of me. it feels good. i could even have my favourite after meal nap later on.

i could foresee the next 2 and a half months would be a very challenging if not demanding time for me. the thought of it sends negative vibrations down my spine. but i must persevere. cause my ego is too high to quit now.

alas. let's all get a good rest today and start off on a positive foot tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment