dream house

5/15/2012 01:15:00 AM / Posted by Meanniee /



arhhhh.... we are allowed to day dream sometimes right? the cement walls... the red retro fridge... the huge glass window, the industrial feel but yet so warmly personal... don't you just love it? looking at this makes me happy.

by the way, as i was walking back to class after dinner tonight, the phone rang and i reached out into my bag for it.... only to find out that it's not my phone, but in fact a ring which belongs to a foreign labour worker walking just pass me at the time.

so, how does it make you feel when you have the same ring tone as a foreign labour worker? i don't want to discriminate, but i have a feeling that my current social status has just taken a dive...

what's worse? that i secretly despise this? or that i have no intention what-so-ever to change the ringtone, or rather this prehistoric candy bar phone that belongs to my mom?

1 comments:

Comment by hdyhhmzh on May 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM

eh makcik where u?

Post a Comment