mcD cheated me again

4/04/2012 12:54:00 AM / Posted by Meanniee /

i have had several encounters with mcD which left me feeling cheated. first they left out a cheeseburger in my order during a drive-through (saujana impian outlet). second they gave me 3 sundae strawberries HALF full (LDP sunway toll outlet).

today, they gave me an apple pie half eaten up (sunway outlet).

i was late for meeting up with dayah and was quite hungry during the wait for the fried chicken order. so i figured an apple pie would quench the hunger for a wee bit.

after 10 minutes wait for the chicken, i dashed out of the shop with the food in my hand. on the LDP, i took out the apple pie and there it was... an apple pie with its mouth open, apple sauce dripping, laughing at me.

oh my... this apple pie has already been consumed by someone (ewww!) and sold as new to me!!!! i can't explain how mad i felt holding this particular disgusting half-pie in my hands. i thought of going back to the outlet and yell and shout like a demanding + bitchy customer but there was no turning back on the already congested LDP highway!

and i was so so so hungry. and then... and then... i took the pie, and ate it.

i don't know if the person who ate the first half of the pie has mouth disease or AIDs or even bad breath.... but i finished off the pie.

i know. this is not the best day of my life. i don't know if i should be commended for my bravery to brush aside possibly-fatal-disease by eating the pie OR my berskyukur attitude towards food.

EEEeewewwwww!!!!!

2 comments:

Comment by Jean on April 15, 2012 at 5:13 PM

gross..

Comment by Khairie on April 20, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Good God.

Post a Comment